Group Rates: (10 or more)
|Section 1||Section 2|
For a group of 20 or more— Group coordinator gets comp ticket. (with 19 paid tickets)
- Please Note: If unable to attain a group of 10 or more, your price rates will be – Sec. 1—Adults $24/Child $12 Sec. 2—Adults $18/Child $9
- We require a deposit of ten percent of the total tickets purchased at time of reservation. Final payment must be made as one sum, payable by Visa, MasterCard, Check or Cash at least one week before show date. Final count for group must be given at that time. Multiple payments for group rate discount will not be accepted.
- Those who want to join the group after final payment has been made must individually call the Box Office and mention that they wish to come with your group. Coordinator should not be financially responsible at this point.
- Group Coordinator will pick up tickets to hand out to individuals. It is advisable that seats be assigned by Group Coordinator prior to performance time. If you would prefer that people within the group pick up their own tickets, please advise the Box Office of the seat assignments at least 1 hour prior to performance, so that we can divide them according to names.
- Refunds will not be issued. Credit is given to cancellations if notified at least one hour before show time. Credit is given to the individual in the group, not the coordinator, except under special circumstances.
- Coordinator may pick up tickets at the Box Office during office hours, or during the day of the performance at Will Call.
Important policy change
§ Refunds or credits will not be issued. Group coordinator should collect all funds from individuals before final payment is made, that they not be liable for money spent on unused tickets. Please inform the individuals in your group that all payments are final and may not be exchanged for other performances. However, unused tickets may be given or sold to other individuals for that performance only. LifeHouse will not be able to refund or credit funds after payment has been made.
Special Ticket Rates
Ticket prices for Thursday performances “throwback” to last season’s prices:
Section 1: $20 for Adult • $10 for Children 3-11
Section 2: $16 for Adult • $8 for Children
At the door day of performance only – $10 seating for the best available seats, must have valid current school ID.
Persons with Disabilities Discount
For disabled persons who require a cane, walker or wheelchair or who are unable to walk up stairs. $19 for adults and $9 for children.
Deaf Interpretation Discount
$14 per ticket for deaf persons on deaf interpretation performances
Military Veteran Discount
$2 off ticket for military veterans (does not apply to entire party)