To award up to two $1,000 scholarships for graduating high school seniors or college underclassmen who demonstrate a desire to pursue a career in the arts and who have also shown that he or she embraces the values and mission of LifeHouse Theater.
1) The applicant must be either a graduating senior for the 2021 school year with plans to attend college in the fall or a student currently enrolled in a college or university who will not graduate prior to the spring of 2022.
2) The applicant must have participated in at least one show at LifeHouse Theater.
3) The applicant must have some experience in the performing arts, either on stage performing or assisting in some way with at least one production at his or her school or in the community.
4) Applicants must have a grade point average of at least 2.5. Proof of grade point average must be in the form of a copy of the applicant’s transcripts or in the form of an official letter on school stationary signed by the applicant’s guidance counselor.
5) Applicants must complete the application packet in its entirety, including the requested letters of recommendation. To avoid any undue influence, no letters of recommendation from Wayne Scott or Jeff DeWitt will be accepted.
6) Completed applications must be mailed to the LifeHouse Scholarship Committee with a postmark no later than September 4, 2021. No hand-delivered applications, partial applications, or applications that arrive piecemeal will be accepted.
7) Applications should be legible, thorough, and thoughtfully completed. Click here for application