On Today’s Episode
In this episode, Wayne considers the following important questions with practical application for us today:
- SEGMENT 1: | 0:50 | Why did a group of Christians ban theater?
- SEGMENT 2: | 6:15 | What could make grown men cry and people fall to the ground and kiss it?
- SEGMENT 3: | 11:50 | Why would we want to find the “end” of ourselves?
- SPONSOR: | 18:30 | A clip from LifeHouse Theater On-The-Air’s production of Job
- SEGMENT 4: | 21:15 | Should we use the term “Christian theater” or “Christians in theater”?
Sponsored by LifeHouse Theater On-The-Air
This episode is sponsored by LifeHouse Theater On-the-Air, featuring “Job.” You can find all of our offerings at www.TheaterOntheAir.com, Amazon, and iTunes.
Listen to a preview on YouTube!
What Do You Think?
If you like The Dramatic Difference give us a rating on iTunes Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. If you love it and want more, share with a friend.
If you have an idea for a topic or would like to submit a question to be answered, email the show’s producer at email@example.com.
Leave a Reply